Victoria Parade - Hoddle Street Bus Upgrade Project
- .00 Opening screen shot – Victoria Parade and Hoddle Street Bus Upgrade Project Animations.
- .06 A map shows current DART buses running from the Eastern Freeway to the city, via Hoddle Street and Victoria Parade.
- .13 The bus route is altered to travel via Spring Street instead of Albert Street.
- .18 Dedicated bus lanes appear along Victoria Parade and Hoddle Street.
- .23 An intersection upgrade on the corner of Hoddle Street and Victoria Parade is highlighted on the map.
- .30 An aerial map shows different dart bus routes extending from the Melbourne’s east to the city.
- .42 An artist’s impression of Victoria Parade shows current traffic flow - three lanes of traffic and two lanes of parking.
- .54 A second artist’s impression of Victoria Parade shows traffic flow after the project is completed. The median side parking lane has been removed to allow for a dedicated bus lane. Kerbside parking remains in place.
- 1.04 Final screen shot shows VicRoads and State Government logos.