From 20 February 2013, new legislation requires drivers and riders found guilty by a court of certain high-risk driving offences, where their vehicle has been impounded or immobilised, to complete the court-ordered VicRoads Safe Driving Program if they have not done so before.
- A hoon driver's seat (image of a car seat)
- Now looks like this (Image of a school chair)
- Hoon offenders must attend the VicRoads Safe Driving Program
- It will cost you up to $1,100*
- New laws apply and the cost of hooning just went up
*Fees may vary